TABLE OF CONTENTS › Support
If you are looking for support for Postmaster [PM], please post your question in the support forum thread — leaving a comment in the Postmanual does not actually guarantee that I will read it. In addition, there are many other users who may be able to help with your question.
There are a few types of support you can give to PM:
- Participate in the support forum thread
- Post successes, failures or experiments
- Try to help answer other users questions
- Make comments here on the Postmanual, to help improve the documentation
- Work with the code to improve it; either by adding requested features, cleaning it up, or anything else.
For those who wish to donate, I have provided a DONATE button in the sidebar. Please note that any donations will be considered “payment for services rendered,” not insurance or guaranty of future updates, help, etc [though I’m certainly committed to all of that]. Special thanks to:
Others who are appreciative of the many hours of effort I’ve put into this project, please take a few minutes to listen to my music; and if you like it, share it with others.
Commenting is closed for this article.